Monday, October 13, 2008

Extra pics of Fleet Week Air Show Sunday






















Here are a few more great pics from Sunday's air show that professional photographer Colin has just sent me.

'Attached is a sample of the many I took. They include the Snow Birds and some of the acrobatic planes plus a few of the USA navy planes doing other manoeuvres,' he says.

I met Colin and his wife, Evelyn, at Fisherman's Wharf at the air display practice, see previous blog.


Visting his son here from the North of England, Colin writes,


'Best wishes for the future of your blog and your life in the USA. A much younger me would be moving here - we love it.'

For album of pics click here

Other albums of Colin's pics are on earlier blogs. Anyone wanting to order a pic can contact me at lizinsanfrancisco@gmail.com


No comments: